We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Parsley lotion is a fairly effective and widespread remedy for health and beauty care.
A feature of such a solution is its components, which have a beneficial effect on our skin, helping to smooth out all unnecessary wrinkles and remove unnecessary spots (freckles, redness).
How exactly do parsley products work on the skin? Which lotion is better to choose - store-bought or homemade? What are some good store products? And how to make them yourself? This article will answer these questions.
The chemical composition of the plant
Many housewives grow parsley in the garden, window sills and other places, without even knowing about its properties and the possession of useful chemical elements, such as:
- pectin (soothes skin irritation and removes redness);
- carotene (protects from the scorching rays of the sun, frost, wind and other environmental factors);
- ascorbic acid, flavonoids and phytoncides (increase skin elasticity, smoothing unnecessary wrinkles);
- retinol (removes all unnecessary things on the skin);
- phosphorus, magnesium, potassium, iron, calcium (saturate the skin, restoring a healthy color and brightening it);
- B group vitamins (moisturize, remove flaking and inflammation).
How is it useful?
Parsley lotion is good for the face because:
- Whitens the face, removing unnecessary redness and age spots.
- Cleans pores.
- It has a rejuvenating effect, slowing down the aging process.
- Eliminates leftover blemishes after blackheads and pimples.
- Moisturizes the skin to prevent flaking.
- Improves color.
Which one is better to choose?
For a long time, many have argued which parsley lotion is still better: made according to your grandmother's recipes or bought at the store? Here you already need to build on personal preferences.
Store-bought lotion can cost you a little more than homemade lotion.but will be more efficient. Many of these preparations add additional ingredients, such as:
Homemade lotion will only be made from whatever you choose to add there., entirely based on their own preferences.
In this situation, it all depends on you, your skin type and reactions to many substances.
Top sales in stores
In pursuit of the perfect appearance, many people often do not have time to cook all kinds of lotions and face masks with their own hands (read about homemade recipes for masks and parsley compresses for the skin around the eyes here). For this, ready-made copies were developed, such as:
Source of Life
Manufacturer: Russia. Consisting of:
- vitamins A, C, E;
- extracts of oats, parsley and cucumber;
- trace elements;
- placenta hydrolyzate.
Lotion-balm affects the skin as a rejuvenating and toning agent. Improves breathing and blood circulation, accelerates regeneration, helps fade scars and blemishes, unclogs pores and renews cells.
The advantage of this drug is that its actions are 100% effective.... Spots and pigments will be removed from the skin almost immediately and inflammation will stop. But there are also disadvantages: the duration of the action. Freckles and pimples can appear almost immediately as soon as you stop using them, and in even more numbers.
The price of such a drug in Moscow is 300-400 rubles, in St. Petersburg - 450-700 rubles.
Apply to face once a day... For the best result, you should follow the course of 1-2 months, three times a year.
Caution! May contain alcohol, which negatively affects the condition of the epidermis.
Manufacturer: Bulgaria. Includes:
- vitamin C;
- glycolic acid;
- alpha arbutin.
A feature of this lotion is the elimination of freckles, spots and whitening from the face. Tones and soothes the skin by regulating the secretion of the glands. Provides a disinfectant to help fight acne... Gives the skin a healthy color.
The advantage of this drug is the exfoliation of pigmented horny cells, thereby reducing dry skin and adding freshness to it. The downside is not long-term.
The price in Moscow is 250-300 rubles, in St. Petersburg - about 350 rubles.
Apply to the skin twice a day.: in the morning and in the evening.
Manufacturer: Ukraine. Component elements:
- Castor oil;
- alcohol base.
The lotion cleanses the pores of the face, providing a whitening effect on it. Relieves redness, improving color and toning the skin.
The main advantage of Ecocode is availability... The preparation is created in order to relieve the skin of dryness and make it inviting softness. The downside was the slight effect on the skin of the face.
In Moscow, the cost of such a drug is 50-100 rubles, in St. Petersburg - about 150 rubles.
It is best to use the drug a couple of times a day: in the morning - protecting the skin before going outside, and soothing after a long and painful day - in the evening.
Parsley is also used in the form of a decoction frozen in ice cubes, which helps to restore youth to the skin, and masks are also prepared from greens.
For oily skin
The purpose of this lotion is to remove the oily sheen from the skin., giving it softness and elasticity.
The ingredients are simple: parsley and water.
To prepare such a remedy you need:
- Mix a tablespoon of finely chopped parsley and ½ glass of water.
- Put on fire until it boils completely, then cook for 15 minutes over low heat.
- Turn off the heat and, covered with a lid, let it brew for 2 hours.
- Strain the infusion through chintz or cheesecloth to remove all unnecessary elements.
- Mix in equal proportions with dry white wine.
You need to use such a decoction 2-3 times a week., in order to avoid an allergic reaction.
Universal with lemon added
This recipe works well if you have:
- Freckles and pigmentation (the decoction brightens the skin, evening out the complexion).
- Problematic skin (dries out acne, preventing their early appearance).
- Oily or combination (eliminates unnecessary shine).
For manufacturing we need:
- three sprigs of parsley;
- lemon juice or apple cider vinegar;
- water (1 glass).
- Finely chop the greens.
- Add to water and leave on fire for 15 minutes.
- Add a teaspoon of juice or vinegar to the cooled broth.
Helps the skin become lighter, eliminates redness, irritation, refreshes and tones. It has a rejuvenating effect.
So, we need:
- mineral water or chamomile decoction;
- alcohol or tincture of calendula;
- Castor oil;
- almond oil / olive / wheat / grape seed (depends on your skin type).
- Mix in a small bottle 1 tbsp. castor oil, add the remaining oils in 2 tablespoons each, alcohol 2-3 tablespoons. (or ½ bubble of calendula).
- Grind the parsley as hard as possible, lightly fill it with water and put it on fire until it boils, after which we insist and squeeze the resulting broth.
- Finely chop the cucumbers and squeeze all the juice out of them.
- Add mineral water to all this (preferably with a high salt content).
- Shake everything and send it to cool in the refrigerator.
It is best to use this remedy in the morning and evening.rubbing the face with a cool substance.
With the addition of dandelion
Keeps the skin healthy by making it firmer. Removes redness, brightens and soothes.
- dandelion greens;
- mineral water.
- Mix finely chopped dandelion and parsley greens in equal proportions.
- Pour over with chilled mineral water to cover everything to the very top.
- Insist at room temperature for 24 hours.
- Drain the resulting liquid and use as a lotion for washing.
Apply once or twice a day.
This mixture protects the skin from external environmental factors, preventing chapping and flaking.
We need: 1 tsp. dill and parsley seeds, 1 cup boiling water.
- Combine parsley and dill seeds.
- Pour boiling water over and leave for three hours.
Usage: wipe your face every time before going outside.
Such the infusion tones the skin throughout the day, removing redness and saturating life.
To prepare the broth, we need: parsley and mountain ash juice, vodka.
- Mix 2 tablespoons of freshly squeezed rowan and parsley juices.
- Add 40 ml of vodka to them.
- You can replace half of the parsley juice with lemon juice.
Suitable for daily use.
This type of broth is larger suitable for problem skin, removing all unnecessary pigments, redness, whitens the skin.
To prepare such a lotion, we need:
- parsley and garlic juice;
- mineral water.
- Mix parsley and garlic juices in proportions of 3 to 1.
- We dilute in equal amounts with mineral water.
Best used in the evening, after a grueling day at work, allowing the skin to be saturated and go into rest mode.
Attention! Before applying and mixing all ingredients, rinse thoroughly with water.
Parsley is considered one of the best facial skin care products, helping to whiten, refresh, nourish, remove unnecessary redness and remove pigments. It has many beneficial qualities, especially when combined with beneficial additives, giving new properties: eliminating acne, smoothing and enriching the skin, making it elastic and healthy.
These lotions are suitable for any skin type, so it doesn't matter if you buy them in the store or prepare them yourself at home. The result will definitely please you.